The Canon Owners Exchange is seeking photography-savvy guest bloggers and article contributors. We know there are lots of great bloggers who are looking for guest posting opportunities! We are always looking for people who love to write, love photography and Canon technologies, and are experts in a subject area. So, if you’re looking for some extra exposure and have something of interest to say to the Canon Owners Exchange community, please read on!
- Original content only, we do not republish articles already found on the Internet;
- You agree to not publish the article anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs).
- Genuine user information, no infomercials;
- 550 word minimum;
- 95% unique (must pass Copyscape);
- Good English grammar;
- Must be well written (not just a bunch of filler content);
- Max of 2 links;
- Focused on photography, latest Canon news or products, etc.
- We may make minor edits to posts but, if a major change is required we will consult the author.
- You’ve had blogging experience in the past / been published elsewhere;
- You are a frequent Canon Owners Exchange reader.
We prefer in-depth articles that are between 1000-1500 words in length. However, if your subject can really be covered in 550 words we will consider it. You are welcome to include an author bio and up to 2 anchor text links. If you’re interested in writing for us, send a sample or two our way (either of your writing or some previously published articles) as well as some sample headlines for articles you’d like to write for us.
We are happy to have a single post from you but are even happier if you would like to contribute regularly.
Drop us an email: webmaster [at] canon [dot] org
Bookmark this page and share it with your colleagues.